Followers

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Wanted Site

The site in which I would like to construct a new facility in is site #3. The reason why I would like to design and construct a facility for site 3 is because it has beautiful and amazing views such as the view to the Statue of Liberty, Governors Island and Manhattan Skyline. In addition to this amazing views there is Louis Valentino Jr. Park next to the site. I like Site 3 because it has a unique shape and its located near the edge of the water which allows viewers to see the Cruise, Boats and Water Taxi riding along the Hudson River.

Link of Site 3:  http://arch3610site3.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. Hello Cynthia, I cannot see your site. Please make sure that your group's blog is working properly. I suggest not using dropbox links but rather uploading material directly to blogger so this sort of problems don't persist.

    ReplyDelete